MindArk is an independent video game company dedicated to establishing the 3D Internet: a convergence of online games, virtual worlds and 3D social networks. Based in Gothenburg, Sweden, the company is best known for developing and continuously updating the award winning, massively multiplayer online role-playing game, the Entropia Universe. Building on nearly two decades of experience in managing virtual worlds with real economies, MindArk continues to expand its technology and development into the virtual reality space.
MindArk’s vision is to create a global ecosystem for the exchange and sale of intellectual property and digital assets on the IPX. With plans to establish the world's first real-world bank to hold its capital in a digital currency, MindArk will be well positioned as a custodian of this ecosystem, while also pursuing additional research and development in deep technologies. These systems will be exclusively fueled by DeepToken.
|Token Price||1 USD|
|Token for sale||100,000,000 DTA (80%)|
|Token supply||125,000,000 DTA|
|Hard cap||100,000,000 USD|
|Accepting||ETH, FIAT, GBP|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
- DeepToken Token Generation Event launch
- Implementation of DeepToken to the Entropia Universe payment and consumption eco-system
- Development of the IPX with 70,000 digital assets as base
- Launch of IPX for public use
- Total of 150,000 assets available on the IPX from partners and third parties
- DeepToken trading volume exceeds $25 million USD across exchanges
- Total of over 300,000 assets including Deep Technology solutions to be available on the IPX
- DeepToken trading volume exceeds $100 million USD across exchanges
|Whitelist/KYC||Whitelist & KYC|
|Token price||1 USD|
|Alexa rank||1,217,358 th|
|Promotional video views||6,253|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.