Deco.Network is the economic portal for software and a marketplace for code built on top of a decentralized and smart-contract-based registry and repository. The DCO is the primary unit of membership that network members use to curate the network with.
DCO serves two additional purposes by incentivizing adoption and for network parameter setting. Application developers, the demand side of the market, can use any cryptocurrency as the unit of exchange, thus giving the marketplace a broader appeal.
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- Turnkey dual licensing on Testnet
- Turnkey API Commercialization on Testnet
- Dual licensing on ETH Mainnet
- API Commercialization on ETH Mainnet
- Automated dependencies donation / payment rails
- Group copyright control
- Group project self-governance
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.