Decentralized Accessible Content Chain (DACC) is a platform that will revolutionize the digital content and media industry. DACC will establish a public blockchain that features content ownership and access management at the infrastructure level. A decentralized file system that contains intrinsic identity and access management (IAM) will be implemented to give users and content creators methods to securely initiate, store, and manage access permissions to their data and IP. IAM ensures that only authenticated users can access the resources they are authorized to use, and resource owners will have full control over the user authentication and authorization process. In addition to this underlying infrastructure, a full suite of developer tools will also be created which will allow any user or entity to easily build and develop content-related decentralized applications (DAPP’s) for any content-related platform on top of DACC.
Jim AiAUDIO TECH LEAD
|Soft cap||20,000 ETH (1,770,600 USD)|
|Hard cap||30,000 ETH (2,655,900 USD)|
|Restricted countries||China, United States of America|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
- DACC Concept and Team formed
- DACC system design starts; Establishment of DAC Growth Labs
- DACC system design finishes; DACC File System development starts
- DACC File System test launches; DACC Blockchain development starts
- DACC File System production launches; DACC Blockchain in development; DACC Developer Tools development starts
- DACC Blockchain test launches; DACC Developer Tools test launches
- DACC Blockchain production launches; DACC File System&Blockchain integration; DACC Developer Tools production launches; DACC developer community building starts
- Begin development on DACC wallet,DACC token exchange, layer 2 features, etc.
- DACC improves with develop community feedback; DAC begins migration to self-organizing mode
|Whitelist/KYC||Whitelist & KYC|
|Token price||0.000005 ETH|
(≈ 2,655,900 USD)
|Alexa rank||1,181,522 th|
|Promotional video views||2,477|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.