Our mission is to support investors by providing benchmarks and data solutions in order to have an accurate view of the cryptocurrency market environment so that they can manage and build better portfolios. Thus, we offer different ranges of indexes, each allocating different weights to the indexes’ constituents. We also provide a Technical Indicator Visualization Tool in order for users to be able to spot and analyse market trends. CRYX has also developed a Cryptocurrency Classification Standard (CCS) to classify cryptocurrencies in a more standardised way, as well as a Cryptocurrency Volatility Index (CVX) to better monitor how volatile is the cryptocurrency market at any point in time.
Closed 11 months, 1 week ago
|Pre-Sale||04/09/2018 midnight - 04/16/2018 midnight|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
December 2016: Market Review
- Identify a lack of benchmark and data available to track cryptocurrencies performance.
May 2017: Indexes & Tools
- Finalisation of the methodology for our indexes. Started backtesting tools and database development.
February 2018: Website
- The first samples of the CRYX Indexes are available online on the Alpha platform.
April 2018: Crowfunding
- Launch of the CCX Token Crowdsale to support our platform enhancements.
Q4 2018: Beta platform
- Beta version of the platform should be deployed online. New functionalities, datasets and community tools to be added.
H1 2019: Final version
- Final running version of the platform released online to support all kind of user profiles. Ongoing improvements.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.