CryptoPolice is a global organization that will tap into both the synergies brought by modern technology and community efforts, in order to protect security online and act for the good of the public at large. CryptoPolice is not a governmental establishment and it does not counteract the government control or deeds of any delegated authorities, but rather uses all opportunities for collaboration in accordance with the needs of society. CryptoPolice operates with the idea that its developed tools and algorithms will find use beyond the market of cryptocurrencies and make it possible to solve other, more global societal problems.
|Soft cap||500,000 USD|
|Hard cap||27,000,000 USD|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
Q1 2017: EMERGENCE OF THE IDEA
- Sharp increase of cryptocurrency popularity and mass proliferation of scam. Analysis of existing methods of protection from scam impact.
- Emergence of the idea of CryptoPolice.
Q2 2017: CONCEPT ELABORATION
- Detailed research of scam, its types and the threats that it creates for society. Emergence of the idea of a multi-level verification algorithm, a system of rewards and a user’s role of “Officer”.
- Elaboration of the concept of independent domestic economics of CryptoPolice.
- WhitePaper elaboration.
Q3 2017: DEVELOPEMENT
- Further development of the idea for public presentation.
- Development of a landing page, video footage, smart contract. Elaboration of a marketing strategy and processing of advertising.
- Start of CryptoPolice Academy development - first part of CryptoPolice platform to educate officers.
Q4 2017: PREPARATION FOR PROJECT RELEASE
- Start collaboration with partners and advisors
- Launch support system: CryptoPolice support center
- Test and audit smart contract
- Roll out “Early Bird” System: Registration for first Officers
- Develop marketing campaigns, bounty campaign and plan VICTIMS AIRDROPS
- Migrate to .com domain from .io
- Develop customer verification system for KYC compliance
- Launch demo version of CryptoPolice Academy
Q1 2018: PROJECT RELEASE AND PLATFORM DEVELOPMENT
- Develop token sale functionality & deploy smart contract
- Draw up legal documents for token sale
- Project roll-out for crypto community
- Launch community section & bounty section of CryptoPolice platform
- Announce token sale & launch advertising campaign
- Launch bounty campaign & victims airdrop
Q2 2018: TOKEN SALE & DISTRIBUTION
- Launch and perform TOKEN SALE
- Launch community AIRDROP
- Beta version of CryptoPolice Academy for partners and “Early bird” Officers
- Develop CryptoPolice storage system, run on Ethereum
- Develop multi-level verification algorithm at CryptoPolice
- Develop user reward system
Q3 2018: BETA VERSIONS OF CRYPTOPOLICE
- Release CryptoPolice platform with beta version of multi-level verification algorithm
- Launch reward system
- Develop & test WatchDog notification system
Q4 2018: RELEASE OF WATCHDOG CRYPTO
- Release CryptoPolice platform with beta version of WatchDog
- Prepare & launch marketing campaign
- Develop CryptoPolice ESCROW service
- Roll out development of artificial intelligence
Q1-Q2 2019: RELEASE OF ESCROW & WATCHDOG WEB
- Release CryptoPolice platform with beta version of ESCROW service
- Launch beta version of WatchDog Web
- Continue development of artificial intelligence CryptoPolice, Sandbox AI
Q3-Q4 2019: RELEASE OF BLOODHOUND AI
- Release CryptoPolice platform with beta version of BLOODHOUND AI artificial intelligence
Q1-Q2 2020: RELEASE OF STABLE VERSIONS
- Release stable version of CryptoPolice platform with all main services
2020 AND BEYOND: UPDATE AND SUPPORT
- Deliver support, updates and improvements to CryptoPolice platform
|Whitelist/KYC||Whitelist & KYC|
|Token price||0.06 USD|
|Alexa rank||860,713 th|
|Promotional video views||2,650|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.