Jing LiuHEAD OF COMMUNICATION CHINA
|Soft cap||500,000 USD|
|Hard cap||20,120,000 USD|
|Accepting||ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH, BNB|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
- Confirmed start of the Cryptonity Exchange project.
- Legal consultation and creation of our French Company.
- Start development of Cryptonity Exchange platform and mobile apps.
- Cryptonity Initial Coin Offering website released.
- WhitePaper circulating into general public.
- Cryptonity.io Bêta Version and mobile apps released with active trading.
- Trading pairs will be announced at launch.
- Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Cryptonity Tokens (XNY) Distribution (15th, Jan)
- Cryptonity.io Official release with Cryptonity Token (XNY) as trading pair.
- Start of “Heroes” Program and “Coin of the Month” listing system.
- Optimization of our infrastructure, development of technical teams around the world and constantly updating our platform.
- Negotiations with organization where we operate that can provide a license Crypto → Fiat → Crypto (France, Malta, Philippines).
- Evaluation and integration of “Staking” rewards for our users.
- Evaluation and integration of “Masternodes” feature for our users.
- Evaluation and integration of Airdrop feature, Forks support, users security features etc.
- Implementation of Trading Competitions and partnership for security audits.
- Implementation of “Feature Request” and “Coin Request” sections.
- Opening our offices in Asia.
- Development of our own Blockchain and our decentralised platform with the contest for developers.
- Evaluation and integration of strategy and analysis tools, such as “Portfolio Tracker”, etc.
- Service extension as an ecosystem of centralised and decentralised applications around cryptocurrency trading, decentralised services (Trading, VPN, Chat), Fiat and many more areas.
- Integration and start of our 24/7 Customer Service Live Chat and Phone Assistance.
|Token price||0.23 USD|
|Alexa rank||1,433,462 th|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.