CryptoIBet is the next generation platform for online gaming experience.
Crypto IBet has completed all the business preparations and begins ICO to give more opportunities to investors.
Crypto IBet will issue 100,000,000 (100 million) IBET tokens, 70% of which will be made available to general investors. The remaining 30% will be used to expand and maintain the business.
Holders of IBET tokens receive Crypto IBet's monthly net income of 80% through proof of equity of the token on the 5th day of every month.
IBET tokens are freely tradable through multiple virtual currency exchanges.
Closed 1 year, 4 months ago
|Token Sale||12/01/2017 midnight - 02/15/2018 midnight|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- Team composition, site development.
- Site development completed, license application completed.
- ICO contest, partnership with CASINO SOFTWARE partner*
* CASINO SOFTWARE partnership - Microgaming, Playtech, EGT partnership
- Site open, marketing extension, exchange listing, mobile version launch.
- BIG5 Online Betting technical allianceand member sharing alliance.
- IBET IN Macau Casino Convention*
* Block-chain betting system will be implemented offline by agreement with local Macau casino
- IBET in ICO proceedings (IBET can be funded)*
* Additional bonus when funding with IBET
- Creation of an exclusive exchange for dividend coins*
* Due to global regulations, it is difficult for listed coins to be listed on exchanges. Only the dividend coins will be listed.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.