CryptoBrick is platform to build well defined, secured, configurable Smart Contracts and make their life cycle easily manageable. Users can visually choose and define features, options and oracles they need by searching and scrolling through a curated catalogue of domain specific Smart Contracts. The platform deals with input validation, wiring and deployment, even across different blockchain technologies. Ancillary operational activities such as name resolution acquisition and usage monitoring are also fully managed. Smart Contracts are designed and developed by CryptoBrick team, paying careful attention to correctness and security. The platform further extends diversity and availability of categories and business domains allowing external developers to share and profit from their own Smart Contracts, all in a safe and validated marketplace environment. BRIK tokens are used to facilitate marketplace transactions, reward contributors and pay for transactions within the platform.
|Soft cap||3,500,000 USD|
|Hard cap||25,000,000 USD|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
- Everything start with a Proof of Concept.
- Integration with Metamask wallet.
- Foundation of our smart contract template library.
- User friendly interface to manage contract life-cycle. Deployment of smart contract on Ethereum.
- Creation of platform utilities (user management, SSO & 2FA, analytics, audit).
Alfa Release for selected users only.
- Improving the Smart Contract Template library.
- Adding to the library a foundation of Oracles.
- Creation of the BRICK Wallet.
- Basic marketplace for certified partner.
- Atomic Swap Integration.
- Beta1 release (selected users).
- Enached Smart Contract Template Library.
- Reputation Protocol & Rating System.
- Arbitration Protocol & Arbiter Pool Dashboard.
- Certified Partner distributed ledger.
- For Enterprise (REST API, advanced Dashboard).
- Deployment of Smart Contract on NEO (NEP5 standard).
- Beta2 public release.
- Establishment of a partners network offering services for developers (ecosystem).
- Mobile Application.
- Launch of advanced IDE contract testing services.
- Integration with hardware wallets.
- Public Release 1.
- Collaboration tool for custom built smart contract.
- Loyalty Program.
- Public Release 2.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.