At a certain moment, every crypto investor faces the need in fiat money. Obviously, taking into account the market situation, your crypto asset is a highly liquid investment, but one-time transaction through crypto exchanges would be not strategically beneficial due to the duration of deposit/withdrawal, fees and the market volatility.
Nika MarenCOMMUNITY MANAGER
Mike Shokin, CfaADVISOR
|Accepting||ETH, BTC, LTC, FIAT|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- Generating the idea. Evaluating the market and development potential.
- Launching the development.
- Preparing for the ICO. Performing the Pre-sale.
- Making the ICO. Expanding the team. Developing the company's legal structure. Submitting the documents to obtain necessary licenses.
- Obtaining the payment licenses. Completion of developing the platform core. The official launch of the platform.
- Developing mobile applications for iOS & Android.
- Licensing and entering the Asian market.
|Token price||2 USD|
|Total raised||3,199,365 USD|
|Alexa rank||1,082,408 th|
|Promotional video views||259,489|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.