A platform to create your own ISP - WISP and deploy your own network anywhere in the world. Breaking with intermediaries, and abusive costs like franchises. No need to waste time in bureaucracy. We put at your disposal the use of our licenses so that you can act as your own ISP.
Through the Cederis platform, any person, entrepreneur or company can create their own ISP (Internet Service Provider) through wireless (WISP), using the most competitive standards such as LTE or Wireles 5G Fixed.
Closed 1 year, 4 months ago
|Token Sale||01/16/2018 midnight - 02/18/2018 midnight|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
Q4 2016 - Idea
- Design of the complete software WISP management
Q3 2017 - Phase 1
- Completion of Civil Works and commissioning of our own T1 Fiber dedicated in headquarter
- Completion of software for complete WISP management
- We created Cederis.io
Q1 2018 - ICO
- Launch ICO 16th January
Platform : Waves
100.000.000 Cederis Tokens created
Bonus up to 40% for early investors and annual benefits for all investors.
- Token at DEX Waves exchange
Q2 2018 - Cederis portal and first 5 nodes
- The first 5 nodes will be installed strategically in populations with more than 5000 population where fiber optics do not currently exist. The nodes will be installed in the provinces of Galicia.
- Depend of the raised, we install 5 more nodes, making a total of 10 operating nodes by the end of 2018
- Cederis portal design
- Ripe ips, DNS,
Q3 2018 - Platform test
- Test of the cederis portal for users and investors. Smart contracts, for the implementation of the voting system and payment gateway of our token on the platform
Q4 2018 - Platform launch
- Launch cederis platform.
Q1-Q2 2019 - Global deployment
- Acquisition of licenses for the first European, E.E.U.U , Central America and South America countries where users can deploy nodes
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.