Composite Cylinders Advanced (CCA) is the world's first financial investment blockchain project that combines advanced technologies in the field of finance and one of the most highly demanded products in the world market of industrial cylinders of type 4 for CNG, LPG and industrial gases from modern composite materials.
|Accepting||ETH, BTC, FIAT|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- Team building, Whitepaper development, teaser preparation, approval of the project’s financial structure.
- Development of smart-contract, Pre-sale and Token-sale, Liner materials research
- Liner prototype development, Design and engineering documentation, Order and making of software and equipment
- Order of materials and components, Cylinders prototype development, Conducting certification tests
- Certification of cylinders by TUV, Cylinders production in Europe, Beginning of the token buy-back
- Submission of applications for patents, Production growth in Europe
- Expansion of business into other markets, Sales of the technology "on a turn-key basis"
- Entering the markets of North America and Asia
- Development of new technologies, New prototypes development
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.