129.1 million CXO
October 2015 - Brainstorming and Market Research
- A team of experts from IT and logistics created a concept of a transparent, user-friendly and very fast container shipping platform.
- The idea for 45HC was born.
March 2016 - 45HC released
- 45HC was released in March 2016. For the first time, customers have instant shipping rates through several providers. From all over the world to their warehouse, without any hidden fees or excuses.
- Accepted to ABC Accelerator and gets first small Angel investment.
August 2016 - New outfit for 45HC
- The 45HC.com is completed with all MVP features. New responsive design raises market attention and attracts many new customers. 45HC becomes known as the skyscanner for cargo transport.
December 2016 - EUR 160,000 Investment
- After a great year, we finally sign our 100k+ angel investment. This year we win PODIM’s Pitch challenge competition, we are the winners of the EBAN Winter University competition in Zagreb, and we also become Websi champions.
July 2017 - Growth
- The team now has 10 members and our growth was over 600% on container volume on last year (whole year).
August 2017 - CargoX.io was born
- Out of the desire to simplify the paper-plagued world of Bill of Lading documents, CargoX is born.
- CargoX and 45HC are complementary products that benefit from synergies.
November 2017 - CargoX.io Pre-ICO preparation
- The team is built, we attracted several key advisors. Raising additional funds through the ICO will help us implement our vision of the future of global trade.
January 2018 - CargoX.io ICO
- The ICO will run in January and allow everyone to buy CXO tokens.
Q1 2018 - First Crypto Cargo Payment option
- CargoX CXO token will be added to 45HC.com as a payment method. Paying for services with CXO tokens will give importers additional discount.
Q1 2018 - Release of B/L eXchange protocol
- We will be releasing our B/L eXchange protocol and announcing the first beta trial Smart B/L sea-freight shipment.
Q2 2018 - Smart B/L dApp
- Release of Smart B/L eXchange dApp. We have already signed an NVOCC (non-vessel operating common carrier - one of top 10 in the world) for the test trial. The Smart B/L will be issued in Asia for a container shipment from Asia to Europe.
Q2-Q4 2018 - First customers
- Adoption of first NVOCCs, importers and exporters.
Q1-Q2 2019 - Add-on features (Banks & Insurers)
- Extending the protocol to accommodate L/C instrument equivalents, insurance agreements...
Q3-Q4 2019 - CXO as a settlement instrument
- Upgrade of the protocol to allow for on-chain settlement, first by using CXO token, immediately followed by selected “stable” tokenised currencies. Potential candidates include MakerDAO’s DAI and DigixDAO’s DXO.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.