Carboneum is creating a democratized infrastructure of social trading platform with a proprietary application. Carboneum is an openly distributed protocol owned by every single user. Where traditional social trading platform helps solve complexity problem, it still lacks transparency, remains vulnerable to single point of failure risk and at the very core misaligns the interests of the parties involved. The platform will be completely immune to such problems. It is built to sustain and scale with a sound revenue model where ultimate alignment of interests is structured, creating a perfectly democratized trading platform for digital assets.
Korn ChatikavanijCHAIRMAN OF THAI FINTECH ASSOCIATION, FORMER FINANCE MINISTER OF THAILAND
|Soft cap||1,200,000 USD|
|Hard cap||12,000,000 USD|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
22 February 2018
- Announce in StockRadars Day 2018.
8 March 2018
- Pre-Sale ICO 10:08 (GMT +7); 8% Bonus applied for pre-sale period.
31 May 2018
- All tokens will be distributed (For pre-sale)
11 June 2018
- Crowd Sale ICO @ 10:08 (GMT +7)
30 June 2018
- ICO Closes
- First launch: CoinRadars, crypto information and analytics platform
- Pre-launch social trading platform
- Full-launch social trading platform for cryptocurrency and digital asset.
- Pre-launch social trading platform for security (Depending on SEC regulation)
|Whitelist/KYC||Whitelist & KYC|
|Token price||0.000125 ETH|
|Alexa rank||409,355 th|
|Promotional video views||68,968|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.