Browsers Lab Token is regulated by smart contracts on an Ethereum based blockchain platform. The platform supports the automation for software development by creating and innovating the current platform. The blockchain gives Browsers Lab Token the power to change the world of software development and software quality assurance. The intent of Browsers Lab is to create an innovative and simplistic way of revolutionizing your software development lifecycle (SDLC). Currently, one of the major bottlenecks of software development happen in the Testing part of the SDLC. As more application make their way toward a micro service infrastructure, the bottleneck for testing is bound to increase. At Browsers Lab, we want everyone to be prepared.
Closed 5 months, 2 weeks ago
|Pre-Sale||03/19/2018 1 p.m. - 04/07/2018 11:59 p.m.|
|Token Sale||04/23/2018 midnight - 06/02/2018 11:59 p.m.|
|Country||United States of America|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
August 2017: Platform Development Started
- A collaborative effort to streamline the automation process resulted in the idea of Browsers Lab.
December 2017: Initial Development Completed
- Initial phase of development for Browsers Lab was completed and tested by internal members.
January 2018: Token Created
- Leveraging the blockchain technology provided by ethereum, Browsers Lab Token was created.
February 2018: Alpha Released
- Inital phase of Browsers Lab will be released, for viewing purpose.
March 2018: Pre-sale begins
- Pre-sale for Browsers Lab token will begin for early investors.
April 2018: Beta Release & Crowdsale
- Beta release will be deployed and the crowdsale will be started.
May 2018: Bug Fixing
- All bugs found during the beta phase will be fixed and rewards will be given to the people who report them.
June 2018: Official Launch
- Official launch of Browsers Lab. This will be done after the crowdsale is officially completed.
Q3 2018: API Test Integration
- The ability to test APIs will be introduced.
Q4 2018: Launch Mobile Platform
- Mobile apps will be created.
Q1 2019: Platform Payment Integration
- Ability to pay your employees and freelancers from the platform using Browsers Lab Tokens.
Q2 2019: Mobile Automation Integration
- Test applications on Android and IOS devices.
Q3 2019: More Integrations
- Browsers Lab's team will continue to innovate and provide more ways to test.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.