BlockState is building a technological and legal bridge between financial markets and blockchain technology. Our products maximise efficiency, transparency and accessibility of crypto- and traditional financial markets. BlockState is currently building the technological and legal foundation to become a blockchain investment bank, specializing in Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) based products for asset management, debt markets (loans and bonds), and derivatives.
Patrick StorcheneggerCO-FOUNDER, ETHEREUM FOUNDATION; ATTORNEY AND PUBLIC NOTARY
|Hard cap||2,000,000 EUR (2,266,000 USD)|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
- Seed funding is raised from a group of HNW individuals to finance pilot projects.
- An alpha version of CTF15, the crypto-asset index product is launched.
- Development of DETI is initiated, the blockchain platform for debt instruments. The first project will be done with a financial services client in Switzerland.
- The first index products are offered as ETNs through brokers and advisers.
- The development of the derivatives platform starts. The first project will involve an OTC Lithium contract for financial institutions.
- The asset token products are offered as an ERC-20 token and listed on crypto exchanges.
- The derivatives platform launches, offering access to DLT-powered derivatives. Products are offered through partners among smaller financial institutions.
- Blockstate becomes EBITDA-positive. Profits are reinvested to accelerate growth.
The derivatives platform launches, offering access to DLT-powered derivatives. Products are offered through partners among smaller financial institutions.
- Blockstate acquires a banking license, enabling blockchain (white-label) offerings for ECM, M&A and loan verticals.
- The board of directors devises an appropriate dividend strategy to distribute a share of profits back to equity token holders.
- Blockstate launches additional products in new verticals.
- Blockstate brings in additional external investors, offering liquidity to equity token holders and raising funds for further expansion. The valuation is based on reaching a market share similar to boutique investment banks.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.