BlockFood is the world's first decentralized food ordering platform.
BlockFood is an open platform created to connect customers to restaurants with a fair distribution model of revenue.
It is based on Smart Contracts and Ethereum.
BlockFood is a non-profit project.
BlockFood is the first project from the Open Sharing Economy foundation.
Closed 1 week, 4 days ago
|Pre-Sale||01/08/2018 midnight - 02/08/2018 midnight|
|Token Sale||03/08/2018 midnight - 04/12/2018 midnight|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
- BlockFood idea, start of sharing economy domain research
- Early contribution
- Team recruiting
- Social medium creation
- White paper first draft
- White paper first public release
- Public announcement
- Beginning of the pre-sale
- Start of project development
- End of the pre-sale
- Beginning of the Token Sale
- End of the Token Sale
- Alpha release for feedback
- Selection of the location for the first beta program
- Beta release for beta program in the selected location
- Start of BlockFood Ambassador program
- Launch of BlockFood advertising platform for third-party
- Launch of API for third-party developers
- "Make your own BlockFood" developer contest
- Launch of integration tools for restaurant websites
- Launch of BlockFood sponsorship program
- Global launch
- Launch of "know your crowd" benchmark tools for restaurants
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.