Block Loan will be a global decentralized ledger technology peer-to-peer platform for crypto loans driven by a new model for credit scoring. a global decentralized ledger technology peer to peer platform for crypto loans driven by a new model for credit scoring, underpinned by smart contracts, supported by deep industry experience and an existing business model.
|Pre-Sale||08/15/2018 midnight - Unspecified|
|Token Sale||10/01/2018 midnight - Unspecified|
Srikanth ChevelamSOFTWARE ENGINEER
|Hard cap||47,000,000 USD|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
- Lodex.co launched as Australia’s first, auction-style loans and deposits marketplace. 35k+ members, $355mil+ in auctions
November 2017 – February 2018
- Market gap identification and initial planning of BLOCKLOAN for crypto loans, consumer credit products and equities & crypto-collateral backed margin loans.
March – June 2018
- Preparation for the initial token offering, whitepaper drafting and initial technology needs analysis
July – December 2018
- Initial token offering including the public pre-sale and main sale events, issuance of the token and commencement of the platform development
- Platform development and launch of the first three crypto based lending products – personal loans, margin lending for both crypto-backed & equities-backed collateral and supported by the digital wallet and crypto debit card
- Development of the loan secondary market and ability for lenders to trade loanbooks and portfolios of smart contract based loans
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.