- Pre-sale: 22nd Dec 2017
- ICO Start : 16th Jan 2018
- Collaboration with NEO and Ethereum for User Airdrops
- Support team implementation for exchange. Server testing and bounty reward for bugs.
- Request and registration of intent of Coins to be added on exchange
- Launch of exchange
- Adding top 10 cryptocurrencies
- Referral Program Initiated
- Tier Users Phase 1 initiated
- Staking POS reward interface
- Testing signal interface
- Launch of lending program
- Setting up local offices with Support and Private Servers.
- Pro-Active approach to marketing and promotion of the usage of BiTTo to local merchants.
- Phase 1 Buyback Burn
- Testing of ATM machines to utilise BiTTo in legally permitted countries.
- Attending conferences to provide more market exposure.
- Development team to focus on App, wallet and platform integration.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.