Number of members
November 2016 - February 2017
- Development of a points based loyalty system GIFTD designed to reward shoppers.
February – October 2017
- Structuring the concept of using Ethereum blockchain with loyalty and rewards tools and customer development of the cryptorewards for e-commerce industry, team hiring.
October 2017 - May 2018
- The full-functioning loyalty system BitRewards for the retailer and the user's crypto-wallet connected to the loyalty program, with access on the website of retailer and BitRewards website.
March - June 2018
- Retailer Crypto-wallet and liquidity management smart contract.
June - July 2018
- Integration of loyalty system with Lightning Network and Raiden Network (after the launch of these technologies).
June - August 2018
- Customer’s Mobile app with crypto-wallet.
July - November 2018
- Introduction of digital gift cards and scanning of loyalty cards into the mobile wallet.
September - December 2018
- Mobile SDK for merchants’ apps.
January - April 2019
- Integration of AI and machine learning into the BitRewards platform.
April - May 2019
- Blockchain based traffic exchange between online and offline merchants.