Bitmond is a decentralized hybrid crypto currency, built on its own blockchain forked from cryptonote with the sole aim of creating a faster and more convenient means of transaction working with the mobile processing system of its own blockchain in several currencies with little or no fee.
Closed 6 months, 3 weeks ago
|Pre-Sale||01/31/2018 midnight - 03/31/2018 11:59 p.m.|
|Token Sale||01/31/2018 midnight - 03/31/2018 11:59 p.m.|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
2007 - Team members unites
- Bitmond token founders united, and started working together in the forex financial and stock market.
2009 - Team base expansion
- Bitmond token team experienced a tremendous growth of its team-base to about 10 professional and experienced Forex experts(traders and analysts), financial advisors, developers, programmers and digital marketers with a net worth base of team members estimately around $6 million.
2012 - First Bitcoin investment
- Bitmond team saw the potentials of Bitcoins,purchased their first bitcoins and pinned an Interest in crypto currencies with the bitcoin market being their major focus.
2013 - Bitcoin massive profit returns
- Bitmond team experienced a massive profit from bitcoin investment (keen interest made to the crypto currency) as at december 2013 bitmond team made huge profits from the bitcoin price growth making an all time high of about $1150. Bitmond team grew more interest in crypto currencies as more potentials was seen in this, not only in the growth and profit made but as a new currency seen to give financial power back to the people from the government and banks.
2014 - Engaged in Crypto trading
- The Bitmond team became actively involved in the trading and mining of crypto currencies
2015 - Bitmond Genesis
- Bitmond team mastered the blockchain networking system and as well started bulding their own crypto currency forked from cryptonote, with Monero coin improvement as the basis for their new currency.
2016 - Bitcoin massive growth and acceptance
- Bitcoin has increased over 7000% growth from the time of first purchase by the Bitmond team.
February 2017 - The new hybrid Crypto is formed
- Early February 2017 Bitmond team structured out the principles and patternof Bitmond token with a great improvement over the Monero's coin system.
November 2017 - Board agrees to launch their ICO
- Bitmond founders has sucessfully perfected the blockchain technology and network of the Bitmond Token and now decided to launch the ICO of their newly developed hybrid cryptocurrency in the first quarter of 2018 after much trials and improvement in their technology.
December 5, 2017 - Completion of Bitmond project
- After several months of development, the bitmond team finally completed the -project of Bitmond Token
17TH DEC 2017 - STAFF HIRING AND TEAM BUILDING
- Recruitment of 10 more staff to assist with the ICO and marketting of the newly developed coin.
January 5, 2018 - Official announcement of Bitmond
- The first official announcement of Bitmond to the world. investors and critics are given opportunity to communicate with the team directly through facebook, telegram.
January 30, 2018 - ICO sale begins
- Bitmond token sale begins and would last for 60daysor whenever the hardcap of $25million IS reached
April 2, 2018 - ICO sale closes
- Bitmond token sale closes and no more coins would be released after hard cap or token sale is reached, only the amount of coin distributed during ICO would be in circulation.
April 5, 2018 - Launch of Bitmond Wallet and Mining App
- Launch of Bitmond windows, mac and linux app which would include Bitmond Token Wallet and Mining Tools
June-September, 2018 - Domination of financial institutions and merchants
- BITMOND is set to dominate the major banks and Financial Institutions worldwide. Making Bitmond a major means of Secured Foreign transactions accross borders
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.