BATT is a token designed for grain-market & blockchain connection. BATT is founded on Etherium protocol & it's able to cut a lot of costs for every agro-market’s member. BATT also makes transparent and Safe all the operations of selling, buying and transporting wheat in every country of the world. It is a real tool for trader, manufacturer and farmer.
|Soft cap||1,000 ETH (126,360 USD)|
|Hard cap||33,366 ETH (4,216,127 USD)|
|Restricted countries||United States of America|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
- Writing White Paper, a smart contract, a business plan and creating a website.
- Conduct primary legal consultations in order to avoid violation of laws.
- Conducting Pre-Sale to raise the funds needed to start the development of the platform.
- Preparing for an ICO if Hard Cap is not reached by the end of the Pre-Sale.
-Registration of the company in the jurisdiction of Switzerland, the city of Zug, and the opening of an account for legal activities.
- Start the development of a web-platform for buyers and sellers.
- Preparation of legal solutions for individual countries for legal work with partners.
- Closed testing of the alpha version of the Blockchain Agro Trading platform.
- Purchase and registration of grain storage facilities, registration of all documents, revision of the first grain storage (elevator) within the region with the largest harvest of grain crops.
- Testing and installation of sensors of weight, humidity and the quality of the crop.
- Development of a centralized system for removing and processing the readings from the sensors.
- Creation of a system of notifications in case of grain discrepancy with declared properties or its deterioration due to long storage.
- Listing on crypto-exchanges.
- Purchase of a second grain storage (elevator) and a port terminal (in case HardCap is reached).
- Development a decentralized system of payment management
- Design and implementation of fault-tolerant infrastructure for the system of registration and processing of indications.
- Design and implementation of fault-tolerant infrastructure for the web-platform.
- Integration of sensor readings into the web-platform for buyers and sellers
- Installation of sensors in the granaries of all authorized partners of our company.
-Connection of sensors to the system of registration and processing of indications.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.