- To develop and advance a proprietary interface with the database, market launch.
- To develop a full-fledged working prototype.
- To develop sensors for reading neuro signals that operate without gel ("dry electrodes").
- To develop Basis Neuro platform.
- To create and implement a data storage and analysis system.
- To release the first version of the neural interface for home use.
- Neural interface-based smart headphones.
- To develop a web portal for providing the interaction between platform participants and to start online sales and service.
- To provide access to the beta version of the platform and its scaling (initial integration of blockchain technologies).
- BrainFitness neural interface.
- Sleep monitoring interface.
- Neurocontrol in virtual reality.
- Monitoring in virtual reality/ Non-Linear Plot Games.
- To set up a laboratory for product developers.
To create solution package to integrate with b2b:
- Efficiency monitoring.
- Solutions for dangerous jobs
- To integrate neural interface with IoT devices.
- To obtain a medical license to use the interface for treatment and rehabilitation.
- To launch White label software and electronics for third-party developers.
- To establish partnership with major game developers
- Full-scale integration of the platform with IoT and smart homes.
- Development of Neuromarketing Solution Package and market launch.
- Full VR immersion.
- An integrated system development.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.