Number of members
- Quota for Water Extraction Recieved
- Creation of Baikalika Factory
February - March 2018
March - April 2018
- Crowd Sale
May 2018 - Production Expansion
- After the completion of its ICO, Baikalika will focus on its production expansion in the period of May 2018 to July 2018. Some of the major activities will involve the construction of more project objects, installation of additional bottling equipments, and development of transportation infrastructure.
May 2018 - Blockchain architecture development
- Between May and June 2018, Baikalika will work on the integration of its blockchain architecture within its production management system. At the same time, it will devise effective QR coding practices for product verification. Baikalika will launch its blockchain app for its token-holders, buyers, and distributors.
2018 - Expansion to China
- Baikaliika introduce its packaged water in China in 2018 itself along with a target of increasing its production capacity to 60 million liters.
2019 - Expansion to Southeast Asia
- It will enter Southeast Asia in 2019, with a water production capacity of 90 million liters
2020 - Expansion to Middle East
- By 2020, Baikalika will increase its production capacity to 130 million liters while entering the Middle East market.
2021 - Other parts of the world
- Expand supply to other global markets in 2021 - 160 Million Liters.