Number of members
- First lab tests conducted; colour changes observed.
- Spanish patent obtained by the University of Zaragoza.
- iPak AG founded
- University searched for investors
- Contract signed between the University of Zaragoza and iPak AG
- Searched for suppliers of ingredients.
- Contract signed between FELBER&PARTNERS AG and iPak AG.
- The base material for the sensor was found; further tests conducted.
- Samtack (Spain) engaged in industrial development and testing
- Negotiations with potentially interested parties took place, including some major - European retailers; NUTRECO (Netherlands) showed high interest in the sensor development.
- Discovery Flexibles (Scotland) engaged in multi–layer sensor development.
- Sensor greatly improved and altered from initial concept.
- Industrial test conducted with Nutreco; positive results were obtained.
- Working towards improvements of BactoAlarm®.
- Solutions for improvements were found; lab tests began before the next industrial test with Nutreco.
- 41 patents obtained, certificate of compliance with EU markets obtained, trademark was registered, value adding chain was conducted, and potential buyers are waiting!
- Preparing ICO launch for BactoAlarm® Bio sensor
- October/December – Promoting the project; introducing the concept to prospective partners
- 14–23 December – Token offering.
- Test with Nutreco to be conducted (Positive results will lead to final real–life testing with customers).
- Form a social education network.
- Product launch and mass production.
- Company will start to generate profit; cashing back of coins will be announced.
- Horizontal integration into the product line.