The BactoAlarm project plans to attract investments in the amount of 100 million Swiss Francs through the issuance of 4 million BactoCoins at the price of 25 CHF/BTN. The value of BTNs will grow accordingly to 25% of the company’s profit from the sale of its sensors. BactoCoins will be redeemed by the company from the moment the company starts generating profit, for the value of the 25% profit accumulated at that time.
Closed 10 months, 3 weeks ago
|Token Sale||12/14/2017 midnight - 12/23/2017 midnight|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- First lab tests conducted; colour changes observed.
- Spanish patent obtained by the University of Zaragoza.
- iPak AG founded
- University searched for investors
- Contract signed between the University of Zaragoza and iPak AG
- Searched for suppliers of ingredients.
- Contract signed between FELBER&PARTNERS AG and iPak AG.
- The base material for the sensor was found; further tests conducted.
- Samtack (Spain) engaged in industrial development and testing
- Negotiations with potentially interested parties took place, including some major - European retailers; NUTRECO (Netherlands) showed high interest in the sensor development.
- Discovery Flexibles (Scotland) engaged in multi–layer sensor development.
- Sensor greatly improved and altered from initial concept.
- Industrial test conducted with Nutreco; positive results were obtained.
- Working towards improvements of BactoAlarm®.
- Solutions for improvements were found; lab tests began before the next industrial test with Nutreco.
- 41 patents obtained, certificate of compliance with EU markets obtained, trademark was registered, value adding chain was conducted, and potential buyers are waiting!
- Preparing ICO launch for BactoAlarm® Bio sensor
- October/December – Promoting the project; introducing the concept to prospective partners
- 14–23 December – Token offering.
- Test with Nutreco to be conducted (Positive results will lead to final real–life testing with customers).
- Form a social education network.
- Product launch and mass production.
- Company will start to generate profit; cashing back of coins will be announced.
- Horizontal integration into the product line.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.