Asteroid, Ltd. is building a decentralized database whereby private individuals, corporations and nation states can register claims on mining rights to over 600,000 identified asteroids in our near celestial orbit using a smart contract and proprietary BlockClaim® mechanisms.
The system will be modelled after ICANN, a system familiar to us all, whereby individuals who desire to “claim” a website address apply for a specific website and register their domain. ICANN, a private company, acts as the registrar of the “website claim” and provides usage of the domain for a specific period of time with a renewal protocol.
Asteroid, Ltd. will provide services that allow claimants to secure a claim to specific asteroids within the database and act as the registrar for the claimant using Asteroid’s proprietary BlockClaim® mechanism. Each individual will lay a BlockClaim® to a specific asteroid and both a public and private ledger will be created on the Ethereum platform. This will be achieved through smart contracts, protocol tokens, called ASTR®, and a significant dataset identifying over 600,000 asteroids and approximately $700 Quintillion dollars of minerals. Each BlockClaim® will consist of a registration using ASTR® Tokens and provide an immutable record of the mining claim.
Closed 2 months, 3 weeks ago
|Pre-Sale||11/06/2017 midnight - 11/20/2017 midnight|
|Token Sale||11/21/2017 midnight - 01/31/2018 8 a.m.|
|Token for sale||100,000,000 ASTR|
|Token supply||200,000,000 ASTR|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
ICO + 0
- Initial Coin Offering
- List ASTR® tokens on an Exchange
- Bootstrap community building and start implementing processes in the "Ceres" phase for the Society
- Marketing and Advertising to expand Asteroid Society Verified membership beyond the current 28,000 members
ICO + 6
- Complete the Development of the Asteroid BlockClaim® Platform
- First Launch of the Claim Platform that allows ASTR® Tokens to register BlockClaims® on Asteroids
- Expansion of Asteroid Society to add the market place for members to register BlockClaims® using ASTR® Tokens.
- Develop a IOS and Android mobile app to allow for immediate and continued access to the registration of a mining claim.
ICO + 12
- ABE® Asteroid BlockClaim® Exchange. Bring on an online Exchange to allow trading of BlockClaims®.
- Investment in Space Ventures and innovations.
- Develop the AstroScouts®; a membership organization for boys and girls, ages 6-17, for space exploration, scientific study, gaming and activities related to astronomical discovery.
ICO + 24
- Introduce Visualisation and 3D Mapping of your BlockClaim®.
- Introduce domicile royalties for claimant governments.
- Sophisticated Massively Multiplayer Online Game ("MMO Game"); within the framework of the game each player will determine "real-world" solutions to the challenges of space mining and exploration.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.