Number of members
- Concept development.
- Proof of concept and prototype development of the decentralized pub/sub gateway.
- Design and implement the mobile and web clients with decentralized pub/sub gateway.
- Design Blocklet architecture and Open Chain Access Protocol.
- Select the first group of founding clients that will be powered by ArcBlock.
- Token Sale event. Private sale begins Jan 12, 2018. Public sale held from Feb 3, 7pm CST to Feb 10, 2018. All tokens sold will be distributed within six weeks of the end of the public sale event.
- First public release candidate for Open Chain Access Protocol (RC1).
- Open source Open Chain Access Protocol and its reference implemented on Ethereum and Hyperledger.
- Widespread deployments with more partners and developers.
- First DevCon for ArcBlock developers.
- Design and implement the EZCommJS, the Node.js implementation of the decentralized pub/sub gateway.
- Proof of concept and prototype development of Blocklet with
- Develop the architecture for token design functionality and the Token Economy Service.
- Implement the Ethereum Adapter with Open Chain Access Protocol.
- Complete the prototype for the first end-to-end application built on top of ArcBlock.
- Launch the first decentralized consumer application built on ArcBlock with development partners.
- Implement Hyperledger Adaptor with Open Chain Access Protocol. Tokens launch in exchanges.
- Official release of the Open Chain Access Protocol and adaptors for Ethereum and Hyperledger.
- Full ArcBlock platform ready for clients and partners. Platform open to the general public.