Altumea is a decentralized platform, designed to bring together GPU users, such as scientists, artists, and engineers, to connect with GPUs and buy their processing power for high-performance computing, deep learning and Artificial Intelligence on an as needed basis.
There is a growing demand for GPU processing power from various sources such as artists, engineers, scientists, movie producers, animators etc., while there is spare capacity available from miners, gamers and other GPU owners. Altumia brings together the demand and supply sides of GPU processing under one roof, and acts as an integrator to fill this
demand-supply gap in GPU processing capacity.
Using the Altumea platform, heavy GPU users such as artists, engineers, and scientists, can simply and easily utilise the spare capacity of the GPUs of miners and owners of video cards. Since the cryptocurrency miners are already connected on the blockchain, it becomes easy for Altumea users to connect and utilise this spare capacity.
Starts 1 month from now
|Pre-Sale||02/18/2018 midnight - 03/08/2018 11:59 p.m.|
|Token Sale||04/18/2018 midnight - 04/28/2018 11:59 p.m.|
|Token for sale||30,000,000 MEA|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- Token Sale Campaign
- Distributed CUDA calculation prototype
- Distributed data transfer processing
- Market protocol, blockchain integration prototype and test
- Computation consensus validation system
- Blockchain based reputation ledger prototype
- Alpha launch
- Distributed OpenCL calculation prototype, deep learning tools
- Reputation ledger and market protocol actualization and beta launch
- Advanced node protocol actualization and beta launch
- DApps integration use cases
- Release launch
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.