AIKON is creating an “economic OS” on the blockchain to reduce market friction, facilitate collaboration and provide equal opportunity for developers everywhere. Our first offerings, the Open Rights Exchange (ORE) protocol and decentralized API marketplace, allow for easy management and commercialization of off-chain API transactions on the blockchain. It is our mission to ensure that the value created by the decentralized community is accrued by the people doing the work and AIKON is committed to making that dream a reality.
D ToddMARKETING ADVISOR
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- Project ORE: Open Rights Exchange Protocol Announced
- ORE Protocol Alpha testing with launch partners
- AI computing solution provider
- Food identification and nutritional info AI solution
- Video hosting and monetization vendor
- AIKON Whitepaper 1.0 release
- Launch Alpha Partner APIs, publicly available for sale on the Ethereum testnet
- First ORE Node Launched. The first ORE Nodes will launch along with a public sandbox to allow developers to test the ORE Protocol and upload their APIs to the marketplace.
- ORE Platform available to public. Anyone will be able to download and run their own ORE Node.
- Self-Serve API Upload. Users will be able to upload their own APIs to the marketplace. Automated testing and validation will be performed by the ORE Nodes.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.