AID:Tech is a multi-award-winning blockchain solution provider driven by the demand for transparency and efficiency in modern business processes.
Underpinned by digital identity on the blockchain, AID:Tech’s solutions enable the delivery of entitlements including international remittances, welfare, aid, healthcare and peer-to-peer donations on behalf of client partners. To date, AID:Tech’s clients and partners include the governments of Singapore, Ireland, Serbia and international NGOs such as the United Nations and the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC). Corporate partners include Citi, IBM, and MasterCard.
Starting in 2014, AID:Tech’s solutions have been implemented for a range of use cases. In June 2018, AID:Tech became the first blockchain company to receive capital from two international state-backed agencies; SGInnovate (Investment arm of the Singaporean government) and Enterprise Ireland (state investment and economic growth agency).
Flavien CharlonBLOCKCHAIN EXPERT
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
• Migrate architecture to Kubernetes + Helm
• Migrate AID:Tech core to Hyperledger Fabric
• Product launch of TraceDonate donation app
• Token feature launch – Voting
• AID:Tech data services implementing feed-forward Neural Networks (NN).
• AID:Tech data services provides core analytics and scalable statistical analyses.
• Token feature launch – Transactions
• AID:Tech Smart Contracts API for third party developers
• Security Compliance Champions for Security - STAR Certification
• Launch of AID:Tech Self Sovereign Decentralised ID Solution
• AID:Tech authentication multi factor protocol to use human feature Biometrics
• AID:Tech data mining service expand NNs to exploit advances (eg. Generative Adversarial Networks)
• Token feature launch – Digital Identity
• AID:Tech Self Sovereign Decentralised ID Solution
• AID:Tech Developer Platform • AID:Tech CMS service to monitor and regulate international compliance
• Token feature launch - Sovereign Identity
• AID:Tech community edition Developer Platform (with regional localisation)
• AID:Tech Data API for third party developers
• Token feature launch - Platform API for Developer
• Launch AID:Tech App Store
• Recurrent NNs to account for context of recent blockchain transactions
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.