AidCoin is backed by CharityStars, a proven team that can implement the promise of Blockchain in the nonprofit world.
Leveraging the power of technology, media and celebrity, we have raised over $10M in charity auctions, supporting 500 organizations including Unicef, Save the Children and WWF.
VC backed, we are a team of 25 people across three countries.
Token exchange price
|Current price||0.0540964288 USD (0.00000846 BTC)|
Token exchange statistics
|Return on investment (ROI)||
|Available supply||43.3 million AID|
|Total supply||100.0 million AID|
|Market cap||2,339,782 USD|
|Volume (24h)||42,928.74438 USD|
Token price history
Emily WibberleyCAMPAIGN MANAGER
|Accepting||ETH, BTC, FIAT, CHF|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- CharityStars bags $2,4Min VC funding.
- Conception of AIDCOIN idea and market research.
- Smart contract audited, launching Pre-sale.
- ICO crowdsale, brand awareness campaign, tokens emission.
- Delivering a beta version of a decentralized AIDChain ledger and starting onboarding charities.
- Delivering a beta version of a decentralized AIDChain ledger and starting onboarding charities. Integrating AidCoin into CharityStars. Developing AIDPay enabing to accept FIAT, BTC, ETH and major altcoins to be converted into AidCoin.
- API integration payment process with 50 charities, donations value exceeding $5M.
|Current price||0.0540964288 USD|
|Alexa rank||1,357,981 th|
|Promotional video views||3,703|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.