AERGO is a proposed new blockchain protocol, which aims to power both public and private blockchain deployments. Based on Blocko Inc’s (Blocko) experience in providing large-scale, production level private blockchain to recognized enterprise customers, AERGO intends to be purpose-built to enable enterprise architectures based on blockchain by incorporating both new, innovative and established technical approaches to build scalable distributed database systems.
Bernardino RamosTECH TEAM MEMBER
Mason ParkBUSINESS TEAM MEMBER
Joon-Hong Jake KimADVISOR
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
2018 Q2: AERGO SQL
- Smart contract that enables storing and accessing data and SQL-like scripting language.
2018 Q3: AERGO chain beta
- AERGO with distributed version control that offers advanced backup & restore, point-in-time recovery, and multi-tenant repository.
2018 Q4: AERGO Chain Test Network
- Test network released for public to try out.
2019 Q1: Public network
- Blockchain protocol empowering deterministic and autonomous operation of dApps. It enhances transaction privacy through branching and merging the chain with strong concurrency control.
2019 Q3: Hub & marketplace
- Public repository hub and marketplace for business and developers.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.