The goal of ACA NETWORK is to bring transparency to the ad market that has been black-boxed by advertising agencies. ACA NETWORK is an advertisement trading platform that uses blockchain and smart contract technologies to transparently manage all aspects of ad serving.
Starts 3 days, 15 hours from now
|Token Sale||05/01/2018 midnight - 05/31/2018 midnight|
|Token for sale||1,000,000,000 ACA|
|Token supply||2,000,000,000 ACA|
|Soft cap||2,832,000 USD|
|Hard cap||24,638,400 USD|
|Restricted countries||China, Singapore, United States of America|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
January 2018: Develop Proof-of-Concept White Paper
- Assess the requirements and challenges of building a team to develop and operate our service.
- Solving the expected challenges in the selection and development of the dApp platform with a long-term sustainable ecosystem.
February 2018: Launch Official ACA Network Website and Private Sale.
- White Paper release and recruitment of initial investors through private sale.
May 2018: Launch Pre-Token Sale
- Take places 1 month before the public Token Sale on ACA Website open to the limited group of people who registered.
June 2018: Launch Token Sale
- Funds required for product development and service operation will be raised through the token sale. We will establish exchange rates for accepted coins. Users can then send the desired quantity of coins to receive corresponding quantity of our token deposited into their account.
July 2018: First Version Development Starts
- The development of ACA-AMS, the foundation of ACA Network, will launch with the advertisement production process and funds transfer.
August 2018: Establish a Japanese Corporation to Construct an Operational Management System
- Our Japanese Corporation will be established to build out the ACA network in Japan including advertisers, advertising media and advertising production partners.
September 2018: Register as the Issuer of the "Third-Party Advance Payment" Method
- To enable the exchange of JPYT, we will apply to be the issuer of the "third party advance payment" method in accordance with Japan's Law on Payment of Funds.
October 2018: Release the JPYT Exchange Site
- A JPYT exchange site will be established with a 1:1 JPYT/JPY exchange rate. JPYT can be used as currency on the ACA Network with transaction transparency through use of the blockchain. All transfers of JPYT are only possible within the ACA Network, and transfers between third-parties are prohibited.
December 2018: Open Beta Test for ACA-AMS and ACA-NET
- The ACA Network, ACA-AMS and ACA-NET capable of connecting to advertising media will be launched. After it connection functionality is confirmed, analysis and corresponding improvements with be made.
April 2019: Release ACE-EX Beta
- The trading model and efficiency of ACA Network's commercial exchange, ACA-EX, will be verified. The performance of already released ad campaigns will be analyzed to continue developing a sustainable ecosystem.
June 2019: Official Service of ACA Network
- The official service implementing all specifications of ACA-AMS, ACA-EX and ACA-NET will launch including required improvements identified during beta testing.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.