7Seconds is a fully operational credit marketplace that allows a borrower to instantly choose a loan with the best terms and interest rate. Loans are provided by partner banks within the 7Seconds ecosystem. The company actively uses artificial intelligence (AI) and neural networking technologies. 7Seconds takes on the task of purchasing information on borrowers from credit history bureaus (CHB) and entering it into a distributed ledger on the platform. The use of blockchain rules out the possibility of meddling with the ledger by 7Seconds or other participants of the ecosystem, making the information relevant, valuable and trustworthy for all financial institutions.
Ilya IluschenkoSOFTWARE DEVELOPER
|Soft cap||3,000,000 USD|
|Hard cap||45,000,000 USD|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- Development and implementation of the 7Seconds platform
- MVP launch
- The income of the 7Seconds platform is $150 000
- Development of a risk adjustment program using CRET tokens of the 7Seconds platform
- Opening branches in Great Britain, Poland and Indonesia
- A new integrated functionality of an e-commerce marketplace that features installments
- Development of private blockchain functionality for transparent and trusted scoring
2020 and beyond
- Geographical distribution, opening new branches in Asia, Europe and USA
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.